Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Winter Cold Blues

Well, the winter cold has hit our house! It started with my daughter last week, and I started in with it on Saturday. Normally, when I feel it coming on, I try to spend most of the day in bed, applying oils.  We don't really use medication at our house-just essential oils.  But this past Saturday was a full day with my son's set building in the morning for his high school play and then we spent 13 hours at our old house cleaning and finishing everything up.  It was not a good thing, while battling a cold to have to work around bleach and paint. It sort of just flared up my lungs, which is where a cold always tends to go for me.  Long story short, it is now wednesday, and I'm finally mostly on the mend, but it still stinks!  And my hubby and 2 more kids have come down with it.   Needless to say our house smells like cinnamon, eucalyptus, peppermint, oregano and thyme! Yum!!

On that note, I'll quickly share today's freebie!


Link has Expired

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much! This is turning out to be a beautiful kit! LOVE this paper!

Anonymous said...

What a great kit! love the colors in it! Thanks so much for sharing

Lana said...

Thank you so very much, I love your work!!!! Is there any way to get days 1, 2, and 3 again? I know there usually isn't but with IDSD and all a lot of links weren't working or emails came in late. Please, I would love to have those 3 days.

Thanks and beautiful work again.

Lana

Stephenie said...

very pretty paper! ty!

Unknown said...

I love this, thank you!

Ramona said...

Lana, I don't have a way to give out specific links, but I did keep the first 3 days links up through the 5th. I know it was all a busy time, but I tried really hard to give plenty of time.

However, the last week of this month, anyone who makes a purchase of $5.00 or more, at either of my stores, I will send them the links for the full kit!

Lana said...

Thank you so much sweetie. You are a sweet heart for trying.

Lana
LanaBeber@gmail.com

Angi said...

Gorgeous paper - sorry I missed the earlier days.

Great to know you use essential oils. I first learned about them at the hospital.