Thursday, November 8, 2012

Journalist?

Hello Everyone!!  Dana here!!  I can't believe how fast time is flying by...it seems like it was just Halloween and now we are an entire week through November!!!  It is crazy!

So, did you know that November is also National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)?  I will admit, I am not much of a writer; I used to enjoy it more when I was younger, but I really don't do well at it anymore.  In fact, I hardly even keep a journal.  Sad, huh?  I used to keep up on a blog, and I considered that part of my journal, but it has kind of fallen by the wayside, too!  But, I think that scrapbooking is an excellent way to do that writing and preserve those memories of everyday.  So, I will keep doing that and making sure to journal my thoughts and feelings on those pages so that they will be remembered!  So, what about you?  Are you a big writer, or not so much?

Today's freebie goes right along with this theme!!  Here it is!  Enjoy!!


Link has Expired.

No comments: