Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lots to Share

I have been a slacker-in posting here!  But I have been busy! I've been keeping up on my workouts, slowly working on the diet end of things and doing lots of designing!  Oh and also taking care of six kids! Life is never dull around here!

Let me start off with my designing news and work from there!  August is going to be a great month if you love my designs! Why, you ask?  Well, I will be selling them at 3 different stores and everything is exclusive to those different stores!  I'm doing a guest spot at Funky Playground and my shop opened today!

I have 3 products there, never been released and on sale even!  You can't beat that! Checkout this new kit and 2 new template packs:

And check out these layouts that my team put together, using these products:


At ScrapMatters, August kicks off our 5th Birthday Celebration:

And I have an exclusive coupon on my facebook wall (plus a new August Freebie), so hurry on over and check them out!  Click HERE!  And click HERE to hop on over to ScrapMatters and check out their new look!

And....

We have our new Mix  A Kit pieces done and ready for purchase!  Click HERE to check them all out!  Here are my pieces:


Check back this weekend for a Blog Train and a Freebie, here on the blog!

Now, moving on to the next part of my life! I've been continuing to work out every morning.  I am loving my heart rate monitor!  The eating part is still a struggle, but I'm trying to not let it get the best of me. Afternoons are the hardest-they always have been, but I've been good to not let one bad choice cause me to throw in the towel for the rest of the day! I just keep plugging and try to be extra good for the rest of the time.  I have also worked hard at eating a good balanced dinner around 5:30-6:00 and then nothing at all except water, after that. It is nice to go to bed on a semi-empty stomach!

I didn't get my photo or results posted over the weekend, but I did weigh in and I did take a picture!  Oh and I got my hair chopped off, so that looks a bit different, as well!

I weighed in at 249.6, so just about 5 pounds from starting 2 weeks ago. I'm thrilled with that!  I am wanting baby steps! The slower it comes off through deliberate exercise and good eating, the more likely it is to stay off!

Here is my pic:

Ignore my dirty shirt! I had been cooking in the kitchen and leaned up against something!

Well, there you have it! I will be back tomorrow morning with some sneak peeks of my new releases this weekend!  Like I said, I have been busy busy!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Very proud of you :)