Friday, August 3, 2012

Scholastic Fantastic

Scholastic Fantastic and 2013 Calendars!
Well, the bulk of summer is over and at our house, we making plans to return to school!  I don't know about you, but I find that I constantly have events throughout the school year that I'm needing to scrap! Some of these events include: Science Fairs, Art Fairs, Robotic Competitions, Spelling Bees, History Fairs and more!  I wanted to create a kit that would celebrate all the fun achievements in our children's lives!  This kit is packed full and can be used for all sorts of layouts! And--the best part is that it is 40% off over the weekend!  Seriously, you need to grab this kit!

I have also released some projects this week!  Are you wanting to make a calendar for 2013?  My inlaws and parents request one of these every year! I usually end up making 4-5 and doing them digital makes it so easy!  My toppers take the guess work out of decorating the top of the calendar. You just clip the kit and add the photo and you're good to go!  The grid comes in 2 types-weeks starting on Monday or on  Sunday.  I also have 10 pages of templates for a recipe album.
My New  Release at Scrap Matters:

Inspiration from my Team:





My New Releases at BrownieScraps:




Inspiration from my Team:





Also, remember, that if you spend $5.00 at BrownieScraps this week, you will get this fabulous template pack for FREE:





No comments: