Friday, July 13, 2012

New Releases!!

Hi everyone! March here :) I have the awesome assignment of showing you Ramona's new releases! Let's get started!!
This week, Memory Clips released this awesome kit at ScrapMatters. It is called Happy Camper and it is packed with super fun ellies. Perfect for all your outdoor pictures!

Here is the layout I made with this kit:

We are not done yet! I want to show you now the awesome template Memory Clips released at her other store, Brownie Scraps. It is a fab double pager template. It is called  Happy Camper!

Wait..what? you say you are not a fan of double pagers? Be creative! I love double pagers because you pretty much can count it as a two for one deal :) Just use half of it! or use both in a 12x12. This is the layout I created using this template but just shrinking everything to make it fit a single layout :)

So what are you waiting for?? 
Happy Shopping!!


No comments: