Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Kit Challenge!

I'm super excited to introduce my new challenge!  How would you like to be the inspiration behind one of my kits? How would you also like to get this kit for FREE?  Well, let me tell you how!

Think about a type of kit you would love to scrap with. It could be heavily themed or more neutral themed.  The colors can be bright or dull or whatever you want!  Go to Pinterest and create a board on your account and collect images that go with that theme.  It can be anything from artwork, quotes, colors, bedding, home decor, etc.  When you have at least 10 items on that board, email me at mcbyramona@yahoo.com a link to your board.  I will choose the winner and create a kit based on your inspiration!  If your Pinterest Board is chosen-you get the kit and coordinated template pack for FREE!!

Sound fun?  Then start pinning!  All emails must be received by July 20th at midnight ET.  I will then create the kit and unveil the kit and the winner sometime in August!

No comments: