Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Trails to You...


Happy Trails to You...

I hope you are having a great week and looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.  For us, we have a busy weekend. My oldest son has been participating in an acapella camp (Did you watch "The Sing Off" last summer?)  It is being taught by the members of Vocal Point that participated in that, so he is learning a ton and loving it! His final concert is on Saturday and I can't wait!!

Well, before your weekend gets under way, take a few moments to sit back and relax and check out all this scrapping goodness!

My New  Release at Scrap Matters:


My New Release at BrownieScraps:

Inspiration from my Team:


Have you checked out the FREEBIES tag yet? 
These will be available the whole month of July! Fee free to Share with your friends!

No comments: