Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rain

I love rain. I love everything about it.  I love Fall and when the weather starts to get cooler.  It is my favorite time of year!  Today was one of those days!  And by tomorrow, the weather is supposed drop about 20 degrees and I'm so ready!

Olivia had her first field trip today and got to ride the bus for the first time!  She loved it and was so excited!  I love these types of moments for my kids.  She also picked out a pumpkin to bring home and wanted to know if we could use it to make a pumpkin pie!

Sam went back to school today and had a good day.  I love how happy he is when he comes home.

Mitchell had his rock band practice tonight and I'm so glad we found this for him.  The same place where he takes his voice lessons also put together a rock band every quarter.  They organize kids of similar age together into a little band.  Mitchell is the lead singer of his band and I can't wait until their first performance!

Another busy day, but a good one!  I hope you all had a good day, as well!  Here is the freebie for today!


link expired

Check out this cute calendar made by Amy!  I love how she used different papers for the title:


I just love how cute that is!  Have a great evening and we'll chat with you tomorrow!

No comments: