Thursday, October 6, 2011

Health and Happiness

It is amazing how connected these two things are.  The older I get, the more I appreciate what good health can do for one's daily happiness.  For the most part, I have good health, but I deal with some autoimmune issues-particularly celiac disease and this has helped me to look at things in a whole new light!  I saw a doctor today that really helped me come up with a good plan for combatting some of the health issues that I am dealing with and I'm excited to see how they work!

Overall, today was a good day!  It rained a lot and even snowed a bit, which made my day!  I love snow in October!!  Abby went on a field trip to the zoo today, and although it was a bit wet and chilly, I think she had a great time!


Chipper had play practice again today. He is the lead in his school's play and I can't wait for his performance!  You'll get to see lots of pictures in another month when he performs!

I made some almond bread and cleaned and did the normal pick up and drop off of kids which has become pretty normal for me!

I'm very  much looking forward to the weekend and hope to get caught up on my crafts and sewing and scrapping projects!  Hopefully, I'll have some fun layouts to share with you!

For tonight's freebie, I have a photo mask.  And while I think this mask would be great on a layout, I also think it is a great mask for photos posted on blogs.  It is simple with a classy twist to it.  And it would be easy to remove the word and have just the mask.

Here is an example:

With the word:

Without the word:

I hope you find a use for it!  I would love to see anything you do with any of these freebies!  feel free to post links to your gallery or blog anytime!

link expired

Enjoy!  Have a great night!

No comments: