Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring is Here!

Spring is here and Easter is just around the corner!  I love this time of year!  What traditions do you enjoy during this season?  I always look forward to decorating eggs with my kids.  We usually boil about 2-3 dozen and dye them all.  Then we go on a picnic and hide the eggs for the kids to find!  I have so many great memories of searching for eggs when I was a young girl and now with my own kids.  This kit was made for scrapping those memories!



Here are a few layouts that my team scrapped with this kit:





Here is today's Freebie:

**Link has Expired.

4 comments:

mammafishy said...

The Easter kit is so sweet...love the bunny! Thank you for today's goodies. I had trouble with the paper like yesterday..it is there but blank. ;-)

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ;~} I`ll be back to redl .... from crystalnva

Ramona said...

I think it is fixed now. Sorry about that. I thought I had gone through after the issue at the first of the month and fixed them all, but these couple must have gotten past me!

Tammy said...

The new Easter kit is adorable! Thank you so much for today's pieces. Have a great weekend!