Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm thankful for...

Here in the US we set aside the 4th Thursday of November to give thanks for the blessings in our lives. But many of us have decided that one day isn't really enough and we turn it into a month-long celebration of thanks.

So I (Stacy) would like to share some of the things I'm thankful for (these are in no particular order).

I'm thankful for my family and friends. And the technologies that help me keep in touch with them all.

I'm thankful for my home and the ability to be a work-at-home mom so I can still be here for my children when they get home from school.

I'm thankful for freedom, in our country and in Christ. Two different freedoms, both paid for with human lives.

I'm thankful that last year at this time Ramona was challenging her readers to do a layout a day about what they are thankful for. I met Ramona through that and shortly after the first of the year, joined her team. It's been a fun year, lots of wonderful kits to scrap with :) and an opportunity to work with Ramona at Brownie Scraps as well.

I'm thankful for the little things that I so often take for granted, running water, electricity, the garbage men, my space heater, a closet full of clothes and a pantry full of food. For stores on every corner and the people who work there. For trees that provide not only shade and beauty but life-giving oxygen...

I could go on and on, but I won't bore you, lol! But I do want to end with a question, What if you woke up this morning and the only things left to you were the things you had said thanks for, would there be much there?

Here is another thing to be thankful for, this wonderful kit Ramona is giving away!


**Link has Expired

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this kit! Thanks so much!

Crystalnva said...

That leaf is the best BEAUTIFUL paper also THANK YOU ;~}

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for your generousity!