Friday, October 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Blessings!!

I know we're still a month early (if you live in the US) and a few weeks late (if you are in Canada), but I just love this time of year!  I love the crispness in the air and the smell of homecooked food, but mostly, I love having a whole month to think about all the things I'm grateful for!  This kit is about the gratitude I feel for many things. I wanted the colors to be vibrant and still a bit fallish, to show how amazing I think this time of year is!


Thanksgiving Blessings Bundle and Freebie!


Click to purchase.

or buy the pieces individually:





And lastly, here are some amazing layouts from my team:






And from BrownieScraps, I have a new template pack!
 
And some layouts showing them off:







And I even got some scrapping in!  I was finishing up an album for my son's play from last Fall "Grease" and here is my layout:


Sorry about the small size.  Blogger isn't working well with me today!


FREEBIE
(click to HERE download)


No comments: