Monday, October 8, 2012

Say it with color

Hi there, Stefanie bringing you today's blogpost.
I am so privileged to be on Ramona's Creative Team.
Her designs resonate with me and I hope that you can get a glimpse of that too.
I usually have so much that I want to say, and few templates give me enough room for that. 
These photoless templates are perfect for just telling the story, for pouring out my heart and adding some details and quirky accents.


Life is busy, being a stay at home Mother of three. I use my mornings to catch up on the house work, even mundane things like folding the laundry in our spare room, or to create some digital scrapbooking layouts, go grocery shopping, watch tv ( Dallas, Suits, The Newsroom, Touch, Fringe and Revenge) and read. 
A cup of orange tea and some happy music make the folding of socks easy to do.

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Fabulous post! I love this! Thank you!