Thursday, October 11, 2012

Posting a little late!

Yesterday completely got away from me, so I'm a little late in posting!  I have so many fun things coming up for you all in the next few weeks!  I can't wait to show them all to you, but I do have a small sneak peek for this week's new release:


You may recognize it a bit, the kit was actually a Free With Purchase kit at the beginning of September at ScrapMatters.  But I have turned it into a bundle!  You can see just a portion of the tags and there will be paint splatters and a HUGE alpha!  So stay tuned!

As for other things coming up in my life, we are moving in under 2 weeks. It's all kind of happened quick, but we're super excited.  We aren't moving far-less than a mile away in fact, but the house is bigger and I really like the neighborhood it is in!  So, if I seem a bit crazy over the next month-you'll know why!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

wishing you all of the very best for your move, I can imagine that it isn't really the distance that you move it is all the packing, sorting and unpacking again.