Friday, August 24, 2012

Lots of Goodies

Oopsie Daisy and Family Grab Bag!!


Funky Playground:
This week, at my guest spot at Funky Playground, I released this fun bundle!
It is on sale for only $6.80 for everything you see above!  That includes a full kit, 6 paints, a bonus alpha, 6 template clusters and 10 word strips!

Inspiration from my Team:





My New Release at ScrapMatters:
This week, I got the privilege of working with 3 other fabulous designers! Jady Day Studios, Dream Big Designs and Cluster Queen Designs!  I'll be honest, I love all 3 of these ladies and their designs, so I was super excited to create this grab bag with them.  We decided to go with a family theme to celebrate all the people in our lives that mean the most to us!  Each of these "mini's" are not really minis!  Each one comes with 10-15 papers and over 40 elements in each!  That is somewhere close to 50 papers and about 160 elements-ALL dealing with family!
Click on the image to see each individual preview!  This bag is only $5 for 1 week!  Grab it quick!


Inspiration:





No comments: