Friday, July 20, 2012

Splash Time

Splash Time

Do you have little ones learning to swim? Does your little tadpole want to swim in the pool all day long?  Are you spending more hours at a local water park than you are in bed sleeping each week?  Then you MUST have this kit!  We are loving the water this summer!  All of my kids can't get enough.  We started off with swim lessons, the first 2 weeks and that was when I knew I had to create this kit!  I had 5 of the 6 all in lessons at the same time and they did great! It was really fun to watch them grow and develop!  I hope you can use it to scrap your pictures, as well!

Before your weekend gets under way, take a few moments to sit back and relax and check out all this scrapping goodness!

My New  Release at Scrap Matters:


My New Release at BrownieScraps:

Inspiration from my Team:











Have you checked out  my NEW Freebie on facebook?


These will be available for the rest of July! Fee free to Share with your friends!

---------------------

On to other news!  Yesterday was great!  I did another full hour on the elliptical, focusing on increasing the levels (like hills) while still maintaining my breathing!  It worked great!  I made it to level 10!  I also did my best yet with eating!  This is getting more and more doable!

I'm headed this morning (in just a few minutes) to Yoga and then at 8 am, I have an appointment to have an assessment done with a personal trainer at my gym!  Wish me luck! Tomorrow is weigh in day!  I'm nervous and excited to see the results so far!

No comments: