Thursday, May 10, 2012

Template Thursdays





Do you like the look of clusters but just aren't sure how to do them?  I was a little intimidated by them last year when I was just starting to scrap.  But I've had great luck with templates to tiptoe into creating clusters on my layouts.  Mega Clusters, Vol. 1 by Memory Clips would be just perfect to try out some clusters.


Brownie Scraps has a ton of challenges going on at all experience levels.  I love challenges because they always make me stretch my skills just a little further.  There's something to be learned even doing the Level 1 challenges at Brownie Scraps!  Ramona's Level 1 - Challenge Two includes tutorials on using templates in Photoshop or in Pixlr just to get you started! 

If you want to add to your template collection I've got a coupon for you for 15% off your order!  The code template2_blog expires May 11th.

No comments: