Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday's Sneak Peek and Freebie

I'm so excited to get to show you a sneak peek of the kit Ramona has coming out this Friday.


Can you see all those sweet baby elements?  And I've been told those little tiny footprints are from Ramona's own son...how cute is that!!!  This kit has prettiest baby colors as well as some great neutrals that will make scrapping your baby pictures a breeze!

Don't forget to stop in on Friday to see the full kit and find out how you could win it!

Now I have a little something I created for you from last week's new release-Simply Spring.  Here's a look at the kit...


And here is the border cluster freebie...

I've included a non-shadowed version as well as the shadowed version you see here in the preview.
You can get it by clicking on the preview or here.

I borrowed it (and added some sweetness to it) from this layout I did of my son...

I did the sketch of him as part of the ScrapMatters' Queen of Scrap Challenge for Week One.  It's not too late to jump in and try to win the title of Queen of Scrap! You can find all the details here.

Hope your day is full of goodness!
~Stacy





2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

sherry said...

Thanks for the border cluster freebie, I was the winner of the Simply Spring Kit.....so this will fit right in. Thanks for creating for us !!!!