Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas 2007

I apologize for missing yesterday.  It was one of those very busy, crazy days!  To make up for it, I will post this morning and again tonight!  That will get us back on track!

Christmas 2007 was a pretty good year. Things had mostly slowed down with life and I was getting back into my routines.  The year 2007 was a good one.  We continued to seek answers for Sam and worked on his speech.  He turned 3 in September and started school.  We actually rented a townhome in Las Vegas, so he could be closer to therapy and go to school there.  I have great memories of our little townhome and the time we spent there!

We spent Christmas back up in Alamo, in our home.  We had also undergone some remodeling that year, after some flooding of our basement made it necessary for us to make changes.  That year, we surprised the kids with a Wii so that was a lot of fun!  We also bought season passes to Disneyland that year and took a trip before Christmas to see all the decorations!  The other thing I remember about that year was accidentally throwing away my camera!  But fortunately we found it before it was too late.  In Alamo, everyone hauls off their own trash to the landfill and we had taken a load of all the wrappings.  After our frantic search for the camera, later in the day, we decided to drive back to the landfill and fortunately, most of our stuff was still on top.  As we looked through the bags, we found the camera!  Crazy!

I remember Abby got a pink kitchen and Olivia got a super cute wooden doll set with cradle and high chair.  I don't remember what the others got, so I may need to ask them and add it later!

Here is the freebie for today (the 19th):

link expired

1 comment:

sherry said...

Thanks for the beautiful Word Art.