Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gratitude for extended family

Yesterday was a good day.  We spent most of the day at home, resting and getting things ready for next week.  Chipper had a dance performance and then a Night on Broadway performance at the high school, so John took him to those.  My aunt was celebrating her 60th birthday so I  took the rest of the kids to that.  My parents and two of my sisters were there, with their husbands and children.  It was a lot of fun to see everyone!  My parents have 20 grandchildren and 16 of them were altogether last night!  It reminded me how thankful I am for all of them.  I especially love all my nieces and nephews and wish I could see them more often!

After the party, I took the kids home, got them ready for bed and left them with Mitchell.  I went and joined John at the high school, so I could watch Chipper's performance.  We had a blast! He did such a great job and looked to be having so much fun!  I'm grateful for all the wonderful friends he has made, in such a short time and thankful for these opportunities he has had!

Here is today's template:

link expired


Today's Prompt:  What challenges from my childhood now make me grateful?

5 comments:

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you for all your wonderful templates!

Lisa said...

You are really cranking out some wonderful templates! Thanks so much for sharing them.

Mara said...

Thanks for the beautiful templates :)

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for another wonderful template.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing you great templates!!