Saturday, November 12, 2011

Grateful for my children

I think that it can be so easy, in our busy daily lives, to take our families for granted.  I often find it a bit crazy that I treat my kids as though they have to just put up with me, rather than the cherished people they are in my lives.  When I spend large amounts of time nagging about this and that, it is hard to remember how beautiful they make my life and how lost I would be without them!

We had such a great day yesterday.  Only Sam had it off school, so we spent the morning cleaning and baking.  I made 2 loaves of gluten free bread, 20 gluten free cupcakes, 2 pans of pumpkin bars and 4 large gluten free pizza crusts.  We took the kids out for lunch so they could play a bit and then we had a few errands to run with the older kids.  Abby had a dentist appointment, Mitchell had voice lessons and then a birthday party and Chipper had a rehearsal for the Night on Broadway thing he is doing tonight at the highschool.

After all the craziness, we ended up back home and my sister, her husband and their six kids came to visit!  They live in Henderson, NV and have come up for a family party tonight.  They spent dinner with us, and we had such a great time!  Four of her kids were recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease, so they are gluten free too!  It was fun to share some of the recipes and things I've learned with her.

Here is your free template for today!

link expired

And today's prompt is:  What am I taking for granted, that I really am thankful for?

4 comments:

snickels said...

Thanks for another beautiful template...and the thought-provoking prompt.

Jenna said...

Hey Ramona, you have AMAZING templates. How come I barely found out about them today?! Egadz...girl you should consider selling 'em....gorgeous work and TY for the freebies!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful templat...thanks so much!