Friday, October 14, 2011

Glorious Friday!

I really, really, really love fridays!  I am so ready, especially this week, to have a break from the endless driving!  Plus, hubby and I are going out tonight for dinner and a movie!  This is why I'm blogging early!  We are going out with his sister and her husband, which will be very fun!  We're going to watch "Captain America".  I'll admit, I'm not the most excited to see this, so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.  I'm just not all that into super hero movies and such!  If we aren't too tired, afterwards, we're going to stay and watch "Crazy, Stupid, Love".  Now that movie is right down my ally!  I've already seen it, when it first came out, but I will happily watch it again!  Love that movie!

Today, I got tons of cleaning and laundry done!  I'm still a bit behind, but not near as bad as it was.  Hubby helped me by doing some of the driving, so that helped a ton!  I also made gluten free cookies for the kids and gluten free pizza crust.  I didn't want the kids to have a boring evening, while we were out, so I figured homemade pizza and chocolate chip cookies would help!

The freebie for today is a little freebie cluster.  Hope you enjoy it!


link expired

Have a great weekend!

I also want to give a shout out for an AWESOME sale going on!  I LOVE JadyDay Studio products and lots of gorgeous products for 50% off!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oops! I didn't mean to delete that. What a great freebie! Here's a layout that I created with it. I used it twice for the same LO.

http://scrappingfairytales.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1575&title=dora26amp-3b-elmo&cat=500

Ramona said...

So cute! I love how you layered the cluster! Great job!