Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baking Fun

I love fall and today I was in such a baking mood!  It all started when I stopped at a local fruit stand and bought a box of gorgeous looking apples!  I got them home and they tasted even better!  So good!  It put me in the mood to bake!  So, I made a big batch of gluten-free apple cinnamon muffins, a corn bread and some grain-free muffins for me.  It was so fun!  I had more on my list to bake, but I ran out of time! Maybe tomorrow!!

After all the baking and getting a big batch of sloppy joes cooking in the crock pot, I took Sam to our sensory class. It was a lot of fun and I'm learning so much!  I can't wait to put all of this to use and see how it can help us here at home! Overall, his behavior is so much better than it used to be, but there is always room for improvement!

I didn't get much else done today, but hopefully tomorrow will be more productive!  I've been so tired every evening that even though I plan to scrap a ton, I just don't get it done!  I hope this passes soon, because I feel like I am seriously falling behind! I have so many adorable kits I want to play with!

For tonight's freebie, I have another card template.  And I did use this template to make two different cards yesterday.  I'm still waiting to pick them up from the printers, but I think they turned out so cute!  Of course it helps that the kit is from JadyDay Studios! I absolutely adore her stuff!

link expired



I found a local printing shop that will print these cards for 19 cents each, which I think is a great deal!  I only clipped the front, but the template includes the back, so when printed, it will fold in half and fit in a normal invitation style envelope.  It will print easily on an 8.5x11 sheet of cardstock-so easy!  I want to have a bunch of these on hand for birthdays and such!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards!