Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 10 - Awesome Weather

Hi There!! Crystal here.

How is the weather in your area? We are currently experiencing some awesome weather here in Florida. We recently moved here from Louisiana. I grew up in Louisiana and my husband grew up in Florida. In Louisiana it is so humid. When it's hot out, it's HOT, a sticky hot. So I'm loving it a lot better here. Has your Spring weather arrived yet?

I'm loving the new digital scrapbooking kit that Ramona for free on the blog this month. It's perfect for April. On April 1st, my husband and I took our 6 year old to the park to enjoy the awesome weather. I managed to get a few pictures of my husband and myself. And, of course, I had the perfect kit to use to scrap the photos.
Created using Scrap Your Story: April.


Here is today's freebie:

**Link has Expired.

6 comments:

mammafishy said...

I can vouch for how hot LA is...my Cajun mother-in-law was from south Louisiana and the two times we visited her was in August. IT WAS PURE MISERY!! Beautiful layout using a beautiful kit. Thanks for todays goodies!

jknapp00 said...

I live in Lafayette and the good thing about Louisiana weather is, if you don't like it, wait a little while, and it will change. Ha! Anyway, it is worth putting up with the weather for the great food.

Crystalnva said...

South is known for HOT & GOOD FOOD ...Im SOUTHERN my hubby was from the NORTH lol now he luvs the SOUTH...THANK YOU ;~} for another great dl...

andastra said...

Thank you so much! Spring is coming to Germany!!! Today it´s sunny but windy. After this long, cold winter, I'm glad if it gets a little sunnier and warmer.

Crystal Porter said...

@mammafishy--August is horrible. My son was born in August and being pregnant during the summer in Louisiana is no fun.

@jknapp00--I lived in Crowley, not far from you.

MonkingsMusings said...

Here in southeastern Michigan we have had 2 days of rain. I'd rather take our 90+ heat here in August then humidity any day. Thank you for todays dl.