Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Month of Romance

Happy Saturday, Emmy here. I for one can not believe how quickly January came and went, yikes!! Well we are on to February! There are lots of cool things going on this month, including the Super Bowl and Groundhogs Day among other things. But I think the biggest and my favorite thing is Valentines Day. For me, this day is especially important to me this year because my boyfriend and I are celebrating five amazing years  together on Valentines Day!!! I am so excited too because my boyfriend and I live in different states and I will be taking a special trip to surprise him that day!! (but shhhhh don't tell him. It's a surprise :)) 
I scrapped this layout that reflects how I feel about him and that really reflected on the past five years. I used Ramona's awesome kit Everyday Romance. Filled with tons of ellies and lots of fun papers!



I hope you and the love of your life have a great Valentines Day. Don't forget to scrap it as well! With that, I am off! Have a great weekend and Happy Groundhog Day!!! :)
Emmy
Here is the kit for February:


And the download for today:

**Link Has Expired


10 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thank you for todays dl. Love the scrap page you did!

nancypinct said...

This is great! Thank you very much!

mammafishy said...

Loved the scrap page Emmy and thanks for todays download!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ;~} for day 2 ..Great looking LO also...from crystalnva

Anonymous said...

I just watched Ground Hog day last night - perfect little treat for my project life journaling - thanks

Everyday romance will be perfect for finishing off my son's wedding album, and it was such a great price for all the wonderful elements.

have a good weekend.

Tammy said...

I forgot it was Groundhog Day until I saw this :) I think we'll have to get the movie out for today! Thank you so much for your generosity

Ramona said...

Emmy, congrats on 5 years!! I love your layout! You two look so cute together!

Daydreamer said...

Thank you :)

cheerybear9 said...

I hope this stays up an extra day cause I can't get it. Keeps saying that Brownie Scraps isn't responding and I can't get into their their site at all.

Ramona said...

Yes Browniescraps is down and they are where I host the freebies through-so that you don't have to wait or worry about spam. I will leave today's link up an extra day. Hopefully the site is back up soon.