Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Walk Down Memory Lane...


Happy Thursday!! Stacy here to share a look back at some of my favorite kits from Memory Clips.

I admit, I'm a little bit geeky when it comes to my scrapbook kits.  I sometimes open my Memory Clips folder and just look at all the kits and think about the layouts I've done with them, and wonder if there might be another photo or two on my hard drive that would work with that kit because I love it so much.  I know, not just a little bit geeky, right!?!

I hope you'll indulge me as I take a little walk down memory lane...

Here are a couple of the very first kits Ramona added to her store when she returned to designing over a year ago.


  




I loved the whole month of boy-ish kits last spring!  The Places You'll Go is one of my favorites.


Crazy Beautiful Life was a kit perfect in summing up my life, and I used the kit for at least three projects!



I'm not much into Halloween, but Poisons and Potions is one of my all-time favorite kits, and another kit that I have used for lots of projects!


Here's the last one, not because I don't have a dozen more favorites, but because I'm sure you're tired of hearing about my favorites!  PS I Love You is a fabulous kit to scrap a love-themed photo of your boys.



I would love to hear about your favorite kits from Memory Clips by Ramona. Which ones to you go back to time and again??



Here's one I'm sure will make it onto my favorites list as well!


You can grab it in the store right now if you've missed some pieces or can't wait to finish it up!

And here is today's freebie:

**Link is expired

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Place You`ll Go was one of my fav`s...THANK YOU ;~} for day 21 from crystalnva

mammafishy said...

I love Halloween so that was my favorite! Thanks for todays dl's!

marsie55 said...

Thank you so much!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

Tammy said...

How fun to reminisce about kits that you love!
Thank you for today's pieces!

diddle said...

Oh, i love your kits !!!
I collect the daily download everyday, but i just noticed that feb. 21st daily did not download correctly. I didn't realize that they expired when the new day is up. Is there anyway i can re-download day 21? I really would love to have the complete kit at the end of the month.
Thank you !!
Shari