Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25 - What's Cookin'?

Hi Everyone, Sheila here.  I will let you all in on a little secret--I rarely cook!  I know you are probably shocked by this news but it is true.  LOL  Probably 95% of the time my husband does the cooking.  The other 5% of the time, I am all about quick and easy but yummy.   Since it has been very cold here in the Northeast I thought that I would share with you a couple of my most favorite "go to" meals that I use when I do cook.  Both are chicken recipes, one for the oven and one for the crockpot.  I do hope that you enjoy them!

                           *Memory Clips & Studio Cappaccino - Now We're Cookin' Collab
                                                  *Memory Clips - Recipe Album

 Today's Freebie:
**Link has Expired


mammafishy said...

Love the recipes!! The templates and kit that you used is great!! Thanks for today's goodies!

Anonymous said...

Yum !!!THANK YOU ;~}
from crystalnva

Mary said...

Crap! Got in a car accident today when I encountered some black ice and missed my DD for Jan 25th!