Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Blessings

Hi everyone, Sheila (a.k.a. Nonna2Dreja) here. With Thanksgiving almost upon us, I wanted to share with you a couple of layouts I did recently. To me, Thanksgiving is all about spending time with Family & remembering all that we should be Thankful for. I have much to be "Thankful for". What
are you "Thankful for"?

Memory Clips - Thanksgiving Blessings Bundle available at Scrapmatters is a gorgeous kit with bright, vibrant colors, flowers, leaves and papers perfect for all your Thanksgiving layouts!
**Newsletter FREEBIE - Brownie Byte - Oct. 4th - Moments of Harmony

*Memory Clips - Happy Camper Template


I hope that you have a Happy Thanksgiving on November 22nd, with your Family and friends and that you remember all that you are "Thankful for"!


Here is today's Freebie:


**Link has Expired.