Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30th

I've opened the Grab Bags from last weekend, and everything is sold individually!  Each pack is also 20% off for the weekend, so you can grab things that you may not have had a chance to grab last week!  I am also releasing my December kit tomorrow and there is a full peek at it below! Check the details below for how to get it FREE!!




Here are some amazing layouts from my team:



Christmas Past Bundle

Click to Purchase
Here are the 5 packs broken down



And a few layouts with this bundle:


And from BrownieScraps, I have a Title Template Pack:

I always hear scrappers talk about how difficult a Title can be!  These take away all the work! Just clip your papers, add your own elements and you have a great title in minutes!  Watch for more and more titles to be released.

Here are a few layouts using these titles:

Now, the last thing I have is my "Scrap Your Story--December" Kit!


I will be giving out a few pieces of this kit, every day here on my blog!  The links will only be up for 24 hours, so be sure and stop by every day as to not miss any pieces!  

No comments: