Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20

Terin here!!!  Loving this beautiful Thanksgiving week in Southern California!  If you are having a bad week I must apologize, but I have to admit, I do love sunny days!  Our Thanksgiving this year will be kind of small with family traveling everywhere.  I can't wait to see what family I get to see and stuff my face with delicious food!  A reminder.....when you are taking photos of your gathering, make sure to have someone add photos of you to the mix! I think some of us have scrapbooks that are totally missing us!

What am I thankful for?  A good job, pretty decent health and a wonderful family!!  I've been enjoying going through old photos and remembering days gone by.  When Ramona created "Honest and True" I was so excited to pull out some scouting photos and start scrapping!  I found ONE!  Yep, just ONE!  So using this way cool kit:
and the paints that come in the bundle, I created this using this great layout of my older brother and how proud he was of his 2nd place win in the Pinewood Derby!

So, enjoy your Thanksgiving! If you don't celebrate, maybe call a relative or friend and at least touch bases! and enjoy your freebie!!

Here is today's freebie:


**Link has expired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv that leaf !! THANK YOU ;~}
from crystalnva