Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween is Coming!!!

Hi Everyone!!  Dana here with my first post on Ramona's blog!  So for many of us, we will be celebrating Halloween!!  I really love Halloween....I love seeing my kids dress up and have SO much fun...and I would be lying if I didn't tell you that I also LOVE all of the candy.  Mmmm!!  I am also super excited about my kids costumes for this year...they are dressing up as Alvin and the chipmunks.  I am quite proud that I made them myself.  I can't wait to see all three of them completely dressed up together!

So, for all of those Halloween pictures we will all be taking, Ramona has a perfect kit.  Poisons and Potions is perfect for any of those spooky or fun Halloween photos you are sure to have!


and she even has it bundled up if you are looking to save some money!


Here is a layout I made with this kit.  It is of my daughter and one of her friends at a trunk or treat last year!


Whatever your plans for Halloween, have fun and be safe!!!

No comments: