Monday, May 21, 2012

Mystery Monday Discount and New Theme

Hello Everyone!  Today I have something fun and exciting for blog readers....Mystery Discount at ScrapMatters!  We have a HUGE mystery discount for the first four people that buy any Memory Clips products at ScrapMatters:
Code: mystery1 is good for the first 2 users
Code: mystery2 is good for the first 2 users
If the code doesn't work, it means that they have already been used, but the first 4 people who make a purchase and use these codes will get a mystery amount off of their purchase.  The codes are only good for TODAY!
This weeks new theme is to scrap a layout of someone else's graduation, it could be a preschool or kindergarten graduation as well.  Please leave a comment with the link to your layout and you could win a coupon to Ramona's Memory Clips store at ScrapMatters!
Here's my page I made with this week's theme about my son's preschool graduation using When It Rains and Single Vol.1 template:

Today I thought I would also spotlight one of Ramona's beautiful kits called Beautiful You:
Here's some inspiration from the wonderful CT:



















Hope you have a fabulous Monday and look forward to seeing your pages with this week's theme!
~Sharon

1 comment:

Christie said...

Thank you so much, I picked up a few kits I was missing with the coupon.