Thursday, April 26, 2012

Layout Love

Hello everyone!  Today we thought we would showcase some layouts using Memory Clips products at ScrapMatters that I found in the gallery.  Here's one by keepscrappin called Goodbye Chemo which is a wonderful layout using the new Bandaid Brigaide kit:

I love the fact that she scrapped a hard time in their life, but showed the light at the end of the tunnel.  Great layout!  Here's a beautiful layout by calliclaire using April Fresh called Spring in Philadelphia:

I love the big photo and then the clustering down the middle is fantastic!  Here's another layout by porkchops_mom called Auntie using the Simple Spring Kit:
I love the owl peeking out of the background on this cute layout!  I hope that these layouts have given you some inspiration and please keep posting your layouts in the gallery at ScrapMatters and one day your layout might be showcased here!  :)
Hope you have a fabulous Thursday!
~Sharon

No comments: