Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Theme!

Everyone takes pictures on birthdays! So this week's theme is to scrap a birthday of someone close to you, a spouse, child, parent, or yourself! I have to admit that my birthday was about two weeks ago, but I'm not sure there are any pictures! Not to worry, there's plenty of pics from my daughter's birthday five days earlier. Here's some amazing layouts from the blog team to use as inspiration for your own:


Just look at what Stefanie did with the pictures she showed you last Tuesday!
Sharon created this layout. Don't you love the large image!
Used Template by Scrapping with Liz
Kit: Celebrate Bold by Chelle's Creations


And then there's this double pager!
Stacy used the template Ramona created for ScrapMatter's March Two Page Template Challenge and the kit is Imagination Creation from Stolen Moments Designs and Flergs


I think it's just amazing that Ramona has another product on sale for Manic Monday! This week it's her In the Kitchen template set. It's just $2.00 but get it quick because it's only on sale today!

I'm not posting from my usual computer so I'm not able to show the Random.org image but it selected number 4! Congratulations Demetria!

No comments: