Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inspire

For anyone just joining us, if you are here for the blog train, check the post below for a link to the freebie!  If you are here for the first time, you can read THIS post to find out the details of my November project.

I posted the free template and the prompt for today, this  morning in the post below!  I thought about the prompt all day as I tried to think of who inspires me.  I feel like the criteria is for someone who not only does amazing things, but makes me want to be a better person.  I also want this book to be completely current. While I have been inspired by many people throughout my life, the person who came to mind of recent is a woman by the name of Stephanie.  She is the headmistress at Sam's school and has devoted her life to working with children with autism.  I met her about 18 months ago and she continues to inspire me.  I want to be more like her and have the same depth of love and compassion that I see her share every day with these children.  I also am inspired by her constant smile and positive attitude.

So, I used today's free template to create a layout:

credits:  kit is True Strength by Lisa Sisneros Designs  Font is Mary Jane's Shoes also by Lisa Sisneros Designs

I am also very inspired by this song.  Maybe it is because I have a child who is on the spectrum, but I have a great love for all of these children who battle so much more than I'll ever know.  I hope someday, I can work in this field and share the inspiration I have felt!  



What inspires you? I would love to hear your thoughts and to see your layouts!

1 comment:

Anne Hall said...

Just wanted to thank you for the templates and for the song. I have a son with Aspergers, so the words really touched me. Thank you!