Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gratitude for Everything

The longer I go in this month and focus on the things I am grateful for, I realize that I truly am grateful for everything in my life.  The more I seek to be grateful, the more I find to focus on.  And the greatest discovery of all has been focusing on the things I'm grateful for, in my relationships, rather than what I expect out of others or what I think they should be giving.  By focusing on what I'm grateful for, I feel better about every relationship in my life.

Yesterday was a harder day, but I survived and I'm grateful for days like that, that help me better appreciate the quiet days!  I watched my nephews again, which was a lot of fun.  It really only got tiring during the last 2 hours when I had all 6 of my kids home, as well.  I am not used to a fussy baby at dinner time!  It was a good reminder of why I'm done having babies!  It's just a lot of work to keep everything balanced!

Hubby came home from work, grabbed a bite to eat and immediately left with Chipper for a play in Salt Lake.  They didn't get home until 11.  I missed him!  We usually love our evening time together, so it was harder to have him gone.  But  I'm so grateful that he was willing to go with Chipper and I think it was great time for them to spend together!

Here is today's template:

link expired

Today's Prompt:  What does gratitude mean to me?

13 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

LindaJD said...

Thanks so much for the Fantastic templates..and for sharing so freely..((Hugs)) Linda

NanaScraps said...

thanks for sharing this template and ty for the fixed link

Anonymous said...

I love to read your blog each day. It makes me feel like a more normal mom because I can relate to your stories. : ) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Allison B said...

Thanks for sharing. And for helping remind me how grateful I am.

Mara said...

Thank you for the template. I love reading your stories.

RoseAddict said...

Isn't it amazing how being grateful for a few things leads to more and more things for which to be grateful? To paraphrase the Saviour, "Thou hast been grateful over a few things. I will make the grateful over many." And then He gives us even more!

Thank you for these prompts, for the stories that go with them, and for the inspiring templates. And I am really grateful for instant downloads! ;-)

Barbe Wolfe said...

Thanks for the template.

Stefanie said...

I am really enjoying all your beautiful templates, can't share them yet as they're for CT work coming up but I will be sure to link you up when I post them.
I feel they have lifted me to a new level. I never would have used so many layers of paper without them. I really appreciate all the hard work you put into making them.

Nancy said...

Thank you!!

Lynna said...

Another lovely template! Thanks so much!

Jenni said...

Stunning template!!!! Thank you!!