Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grateful for Us

Good morning, fabulous scrappers!  I am really loving all your comments!!  Thank you so much!  I don't feel as much like I'm talking to myself! LOL!

I didn't get my layout scrapped yesterday, but I did finally get the idea of what to do so I'm hoping to work on it today.  I found yesterday's prompt a difficult one.  I think it is difficult to write about personal talents, because I never want to sound like I'm bragging.  I really had to sit down and think and focus on it, which is always a good thing!

My son's play opened last night and he said it all went really well! I can't wait to see it. We're going tonight!  He is playing Danny in the highschool broadway version of Grease.  Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to post soon!

I have been working on my novel, but I only got 642 words written yesterday, so I  need to really focus today and catch up! My goal is 3,000 words a day.

I did scrap a lot, though.  With Digital Scrapbook Day starting this weekend, I had lots of fabulous products to work with and I wanted to get as many done as I could!  I love the designers I work for and was just brought on as a CT  member for The Digichick.  I'm super excited about this gig!  Later today, I'll post some of the layouts I've been working on.  I used all of my own templates and some I haven't posted yet, so it will be a sneak peek!

Here is today's template:

link expired

The prompt for today is:  What relationship am I most thankful for?

Here is my layout, with this prompt and using today's template:

 

credits:  Grateful Heart by Lisa Sisneros and font is Hall Pass by Lisa Sisneros

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I just found your blog through the LDS Blog train...I am LOVING these templates! Thank you! You're so generous to make and share so many!

Lisa said...

Love your templates! Thank you so much.

Deb said...

Thank you! BEautiful template!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and bookmarked it in 3 places! Having the best time reading your blog and discovering these fantastic templates. Wow, you are a truly gifted designer and so generous. Thank you so much!