Friday, October 21, 2011

Lagoon

Wow!  Yesterday was so much fun!  I wasn't expecting things to go so well, but they did.  We spent 8 and 1/2 hours there and Sam did awesome.  He didn't have a single meltdown the entire time.  I'm thrilled that we can finally enjoy theme parks again, as a family.  It used to be one of our favorite things to do and we've put it on hold for 3 long years.

Here are a few pictures of our fun day!

He loved every ride he went on!  And the rides he rode varied from the little kiddie rides to the great big scary rides.  Nothing scared him!  I had no idea he was such a little dare devil!  I can't wait to go again!

For today's freebie, I have a set of recipe cards.   With the holidays coming, I am all about the baking!  I layered everything so you don't have to use the lines or any part of it and can customize it to make it your own!

link expired

Enjoy!

1 comment:

amy! said...

ooh Ramona...looks like a great day...and your lil guys..how proud you must be..oh and btw...I'm so impressed with no pop for a year!